It’s happening again my beauties! Jaclyn Hill and Morphe Brushes announced today on social media that they have been working on a brand new eyeshadow palette coming soon in 2017. This palette has been in the works since February 2015 and will contain 35 shadows that Jaclyn helped personally create. Jaclyn mentioned that herself and Linda the owner of Morphe, had a vision to create a palette that had the best pigmentation and the best blendability for an affordable price, which hello what more could we ask for? The palette will include shades suitable for all skin tones, and will contain your neutral shades, cool tones, highlight shades, smokey shades, etc. Their goal was to create a product that had every shadow you need all in one palette.
Make sure to follow her on snapchat Jaclynrhill, to see swatches and hear more information about their new collaboration!
Update June 5th, 2017 –
The Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow palette will be launching on June 21st, 2017 and will retail for $38.
I recently had the opportunity to work with one of my new favorite online clothing stores Oliver & Otis. I’m all about being cute yet comfortable, and one of my favorite things about their shirts is how soft they are, yet still really good quality. These fellow Texan ladies have a ton of cute southern apparel from t-shirts, to hats, koozies, and more. Keep scrolling to check out some of my favorites!
Yes Way Rosé t-shirt | Cactus t-shirt
Click here to shop Oliver & Otis, and use the code FREESHIP75 to get free shipping on orders of $75 or more!
If you’ve been restlessly waiting to order a Jaclyn Hill Favorites palette from Morphe Brushes then I’ve got some good news for you! Now I know you’re probably thinking YAY her palette is back in stock, well not just yet… but they did restock their single eyeshadows which include all of the shadows in Jaclyn’s favorites palette. They have mentioned several times lately that her palette will be restocked very soon, but if you can’t wait any longer you can go ahead and order the singles. I’ve listed the product number for each shadow to make it easier. Click here for a direct link to order the single shadows.
Hey guys, just wanted to do a quick post and apologize for being M.I.A. lately. If you’ve been following me for a while then you know I got married last Saturday on 3/7/15, and we left Sunday morning for Montego Bay, Jamaica! It’s been an insane last couple of weeks but some of the most incredible memories were made and I can’t wait to share them with you all. Pictures and a video from our wedding as well as the honeymoon will be coming very soon so keep a look out if you’re interested!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
If you’re a fan of beauty guru & youtuber Jaclyn Hill then get ready because she will soon be releasing an eyeshadow palette with all of her favorites by Morphe Brushes. The palette has a total of 28 shadows for only $28! It includes warm & cool toned shadows, as well as both matte & shimmer. If you would like to pre-order the palette then head over to www.morphebrushes.com on January 1st 2015. I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these!
*** Update: 3/17/15 ***
I have heard that if you live in California, you can purchase the Jaclyn Hill palette in the Morphe Brushes store, while supplies last. Still not sure when it will be available online, but if I find out more information I will be sure to add another update! 🙂
Hey there! So if you know me then you know Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and for so many reasons. I love getting people unique gifts so I’ve been searching the web for stocking stuffer ideas that won’t be forgotten by New Year’s. After hours of online window shopping, I’ve put together 8 stocking stuffers for girls and guys! Click on the links below for a direct link to the website.
- Macaron Lip Balm – This adorable little Lip Balm is only $2.90 at Forever21 with 4 different colors to choose from.
- Nail Polish Set – Also from Forever21 are these 7 festive nail polishes for only $9.90.
- Lorac Lustre Creme Lipgloss Set – Get Lorac’s 6 high shine lip glosses for $25 at Ulta (a $90 value). These glosses are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins A, C & E to protect and soothe your lips.
- Mini Mason Jar Candles – Bath & Body Works has amazing candles in all scents and sizes. My favorite are these mini mason jars for only $4.50 or mix & match 3 for $12.
- Winter Wonders Hand Sanitizer – Next from Bath & Body Works are these Winter themed hand sanitizers, get 5 of them for $5.
- Holiday Traditions Mini Body Lotion – Lastly from B&BW are these 3 mini body lotions for $8 in the scents Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Winter Candy Apple which is my fave 🙂
- Velour Lashes – For $35 these falsie’s are made with 100% mink hair and can be worn up to 25 times! They have several different styles to choose from but the Whispie Sweet Nothings are my favorite!
- Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders – For $22.50 at Sephora, this skincare routine helps treat all major skin concerns. It comes with a collagen booster, sheer transformation brightening moisturizer, and a invigorating night gel.
- Pallet Coasters – Made of real recycled wood, these eco-friendly coasters come in a pack of 5 for $12.99. (Enter code HIMX15 for 15% off your order)
- Beard Pack – This all natural pack comes with beard oil, whisker wash, and mustache wax for $40.
- Contact Keys – For only $5, these contact keys will help make sure you never mix of your contacts again.
- Mini Photo Pro Lens Kit – Available for iPhone and Android, this kit comes with a fisheye lens, macro lens, and wide angle lens for only $23
- Siracha2Go – Only $7 and personally this was just way too cute to pass up. Luckily my fiancé loves hot sauce!
- Gun Cylinder Pen Holder – This $25 pen holder looks like it came straight off a revolver.
- Pick Punch – This pick punch allows you to create a guitar pick out of anything… a credit card, concert tickets or a menu from your favorite restaurant. For only $25 it’s perfect for the musician in your life.
- World Map Wooden iPhone Case – This world map iPhone case is $20 and perfect for the frequent flyer or world traveler.