Hey there! So if you know me then you know Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and for so many reasons. I love getting people unique gifts so I’ve been searching the web for stocking stuffer ideas that won’t be forgotten by New Year’s. After hours of online window shopping, I’ve put together 8 stocking stuffers for girls and guys! Click on the links below for a direct link to the website.
- Macaron Lip Balm – This adorable little Lip Balm is only $2.90 at Forever21 with 4 different colors to choose from.
- Nail Polish Set – Also from Forever21 are these 7 festive nail polishes for only $9.90.
- Lorac Lustre Creme Lipgloss Set – Get Lorac’s 6 high shine lip glosses for $25 at Ulta (a $90 value). These glosses are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins A, C & E to protect and soothe your lips.
- Mini Mason Jar Candles – Bath & Body Works has amazing candles in all scents and sizes. My favorite are these mini mason jars for only $4.50 or mix & match 3 for $12.
- Winter Wonders Hand Sanitizer – Next from Bath & Body Works are these Winter themed hand sanitizers, get 5 of them for $5.
- Holiday Traditions Mini Body Lotion – Lastly from B&BW are these 3 mini body lotions for $8 in the scents Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Winter Candy Apple which is my fave 🙂
- Velour Lashes – For $35 these falsie’s are made with 100% mink hair and can be worn up to 25 times! They have several different styles to choose from but the Whispie Sweet Nothings are my favorite!
- Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders – For $22.50 at Sephora, this skincare routine helps treat all major skin concerns. It comes with a collagen booster, sheer transformation brightening moisturizer, and a invigorating night gel.
- Pallet Coasters – Made of real recycled wood, these eco-friendly coasters come in a pack of 5 for $12.99. (Enter code HIMX15 for 15% off your order)
- Beard Pack – This all natural pack comes with beard oil, whisker wash, and mustache wax for $40.
- Contact Keys – For only $5, these contact keys will help make sure you never mix of your contacts again.
- Mini Photo Pro Lens Kit – Available for iPhone and Android, this kit comes with a fisheye lens, macro lens, and wide angle lens for only $23
- Siracha2Go – Only $7 and personally this was just way too cute to pass up. Luckily my fiancé loves hot sauce!
- Gun Cylinder Pen Holder – This $25 pen holder looks like it came straight off a revolver.
- Pick Punch – This pick punch allows you to create a guitar pick out of anything… a credit card, concert tickets or a menu from your favorite restaurant. For only $25 it’s perfect for the musician in your life.
- World Map Wooden iPhone Case – This world map iPhone case is $20 and perfect for the frequent flyer or world traveler.