My 5 Favorite Fall Drugstore Lipsticks – Under $10

One thing I love about the fall and winter months is the bold lip trend. I’ve picked my 5 favorite drugstore lipsticks that I have been wearing non-stop this fall! Below you’ll see swatches and a mini review on each lipstick. Make sure to comment below letting me know what your favorite drugstore lipsticks are πŸ™‚ X Muah!

fall, lipstick, swatches, makeup, revlon, nyx, maybelline, milani, wet n wild, beauty

First up is Cabaret Blend by Milani. This is a deep red-berry color with a cream/satin finish. It’s the most moisturizing formula out of the 5 shown, but also the most difficult to apply because it’s so pigmented. I definitely recommend lining your lips before applying this lipstick.

Now for one of my absolute faves… Alabama by NYX. This is from their Matte collection and what I love most is the velvety formula. It’s everything I want in a matte lipstick; easy to apply, long wearing, and doesn’t dry out my lips. It truly feels like velvet on my lips and they are super pigmented as well. For only $6 I honestly could not ask for more!

Next is Touch of Spice by Maybelline. This one is the newest to my collection and I’ve worn it everyday since I purchased it. This long wearing lipstick is from their Color Sensational Creamy Mattes collection. I love the mauvey-brown color of this lipstick and it’s the creamiest matte formula I have ever used. I’m definitely going to have to go back and get more colors!

The second to last lipstick is Natural by NYX. This is also from their Matte collection and although it’s named Natural it’s much more of a Mauve color and has more pink in it, so it’s great for the day time when you don’t want to go too dark/bold.

Lastly is Bare It All by Wet n’ Wild. This is from their Mega Last Lip Color collection and for under $3 it’s a pretty good lipstick! I love the brownish-nude color of this one, and although you have to apply a few coats/layers, it’s pretty long wearing for the price! I would say this lipstick is in between a matte & cream finish.

There you have it! Happy fall y’all, and don’t forget to let me know what your favorite fall lipsticks are in the comments! πŸ™‚

18 Comments

1. November 13, 2014 / 4:34 am

I love all of your picks! I have Touch of Spice and Bare It All as well. Plus I really need to get Alabama! I need that lipstick in my life! lol. Fabulous post girl! πŸ™‚

• November 13, 2014 / 4:49 am

Aw thanks so much & yes girl Alabama is a classic red that I think would look good on everyone!!! πŸ™‚

• November 13, 2014 / 4:51 am

You’re so welcome! I will be on a mission to get it! lol πŸ™‚ xo

2. November 13, 2014 / 4:34 am

• November 13, 2014 / 4:49 am

• November 13, 2014 / 4:51 am

You’re so welcome! I will be on a mission to get it! lol πŸ™‚ xo

3. November 13, 2014 / 1:06 pm

I love the Natural shade by NYX! I have never tried their products even though so many people love them! Definitely going to be trying them now πŸ™‚ xx

4. November 13, 2014 / 1:06 pm

5. November 13, 2014 / 5:50 pm

I LOVE the whole Wet n’ Wild mega last lipstick line!!! I got 3 shades and they are seriously some of my faves, and SUCH a steal! <3

6. November 13, 2014 / 5:50 pm

7. November 14, 2014 / 11:19 am

Touch of Spice as well as the other shades on that Maybelline line are my favorite! But I’m definitely going to check out the rest of the lippies you mentioned on your post! xx

8. November 14, 2014 / 11:19 am

9. November 18, 2014 / 10:42 pm

I absolutely adore he ‘touch of spice’ colour! It is so gorgeous. Also, congrats on your engagement, I’m not sure when you got engaged but I saw the date on the side of your blog. How exciting!!! πŸ˜€
    Sass x

• November 19, 2014 / 12:42 am

Thank you so much!!! I can’t belive it’s only a few more months away! Time has just flown by πŸ™‚

10. November 18, 2014 / 10:42 pm