1 lb red potatoes, ¼ cup chopped bacon, ¼ cup chopped chives, ¾ cup mayo, 1 tablespoon minced garlic , 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, salt & pepper
- Cut potatoes in quarters and boil on medium-high heat for about 25-30min.
- While potatoes are boiling, cook bacon until crispy just how you normally would any method will do.
- Chop bacon, and chives then set aside.
- Once the potatoes are done boiling, put them in the refrigerator to cool.
- While potatoes are cooling, mix the mayo, dijon mustard, vinegar, and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Add this mixture plus salt & pepper to the potatoes & stir gently (be careful not to stir too hard or you’ll end up with mashed potatoes), then put back into fridge for about 10min. or until cool/cold.
- Remove from the refrigerator one last time and add your chopped chives & bacon on top, then serve it up & enjoy!