These cute little homemade pot pies are probably one of my favorite things to make. Feel free to change or substitute any ingredients, this is just my favorite way to make them. Here’s what you need:
– 1 can of Pilsbury Biscuts (I used the Homestyle Butter Tastin’)
– 2 chicken breasts
– ¼ can of corn
– ¼ can of peas
– ½ cup of chopped carrots
– 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
– ¼ cup of shredded cheese
– Pam or any Non-stick spray
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 degrees, and then begin to cook your chicken on the stove top in a large skillet. Season with salt and pepper then chop into small pieces and set aside.
- To make the filling, in a large bowl add in the can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup, cooked chicken, ¼ can of corn, ¼ can of peas, and ½ cup of chopped carrots and stir together.
- Next get a large muffin/cupcake pan and spray lightly with Pam. Set 1 biscuit inside each muffin cup/tin and spread it out around the edges as best you can (Don’t thin the biscuit out too much or they will burn & not cook evenly).
- Add in the filling until each biscuit is full to the top (Don’t over-fill or it will be a big ol’ mess). Don’t worry about the biscuit covering the top of the filling, it will bake over in the oven.
- Then pop those little pot pies in the oven for about 10-13min. or until golden brown. You’ll want to cook these a few minutes less than what the biscuit directions say.
- Once they’re done, sprinkle the tops with shredded cheese as soon as you take them out of the oven and enjoy!